Thursday, January 18, 2007

OMG.

I only realised that its Thursday today when i was checking the clock on my computer. Totally wth rite?

Here i am thinking that i've only reached mid-week and wondering how on earth am i gonna survive another 3 FULL DAYS.

its been only 4 days into the job without typing daily faxes and i can no longer remember the date. Brilliant. Absolutely, utterly brilliant.
---------------------------------------------

On another note,

The Sex Shop from across the road has been a topic for everyone for the past 2 days. I know, i know.. you guys would go like.. WTF?!

but believe it! its true.

Yest, they were discussing who's going there and wondering what the shop sells. And today? they were asking whether did anyone actually go the shop and what's there and whether or not they got buy anything.

I, on the other hand, was interested to find out but couldn't bring myself to thickened my face and listen... and at that time, my boss came out of her office to pass me some things.

And the office fell silent. I've never felt so relieved and grateful to anyone ever man.

There's kick boxing tmr in the office, outside our boardroom. My boss' personal instructor is coming down. I have yet to give my answer whether or not i'm going. *shrugs* My boss ah.. ONE FIT WOMAN SIA!

yest, she left the office to jog at Botanical Gardens and she says, "Can i go now? If anyone needs me, find me at Botanical Gardens. I'm going for a jog"

I've never been so stressed in my entire life till 5pm yest.

Right in front of me was a woman that has already lived for more than half a century, about to go jogging around at a garden. And here i am, lest than half her age, DONT EVEN LIKE TO RUN!

Speaking of which, i have a feeling, kick boxing is gonna be one activity that's gonna be permanent. Coz, she told us to find 20 exercise mats and gloves for it. *faints*

i have no idea what else to talk about. So for now, i think i shall go to the toilet and shit.

I can't wait for the weekends, for more than one reason. *evil grins*

No comments: