Tuesday, January 16, 2007

New place. New job.

Today's my second day of work here and its been ok... The bulk of my work is not in yet... Basically, i'm just asked to familiarize myself with the admin stuff... A tad boring, but then again, there's nothing i can do about it rite? it comes with the job... lol!

Its definitely not the typical law firm where calls come in like free and writs are issued nearly everyday and Defences are due every 14 or 21 days, whichever is later. Not the kind where interviews are conducted every tuesday and thursday or whenever there's no CDR. Its definitely a change.

And my job scope? i have yet to find out the whole of it. LOL!

The people are nice, well, that's what i see so far... and i'm like, literally, the youngest in every sense of the word.

-----------------------------------------------------

Anywayz, remember a few weeks ago (OK fine some time last yr) i said that i'll upload the lyrics to the BSB song since its been going on and on in loops? well.. i finally got around to doing it. so here it is then:

Remember when we never needed each other
The best of friends
Like sister and brother
We understood, we'll never be alone


Those days have passed now I want you so much
The night is young and I need your touch
Don't know what to say never meant to feel this way
Don't wanna be alone tonight

What can I do to make you mine?
Falling so hard, so fast this time
What did I say? What did you do?
How did I fall in love with you?

I hear your voice and I start to tremble
Brings back the child I resemble
I cannot pretend that we can still be friends
Don't wanna be alone tonight

What can I do to make you mine?
Falling so hard, so fast this time
What did I say? What did you do?
How did I fall in love with you?

Oooh.. I wanna say this right and it has to be tonight
I just want you to know
I don't wanna leave this life, I don't wanna say goodbye
With you I wanna spend the rest of my life

What can I do to make you mine?
Falling so hard, so fast this time
What did I say? What did you do?
How did I fall in love you?

What can I do to make you mine?
Falling so hard, so fast this time
Everything's changed remember you
How did I fall in love with you?
-------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of songs, my earphones' spoilt! AGAIN! argh. Anyone has a spare one that i can borrow till i get a new one??

*faints*

ok i shall go now and look for things to do.

No comments: