Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Met up with my ex-colleague (Rohaidah) yest.

I have yet to meet up with the rest. I think they're going to kill me coz, i was supposed to watch My Fair Lady the Musical with one of the them 2 weeks ago.. but i was too broke. LOL!

So anywayz, met her at Bugis for dinner and crapping session as well as to search for a dress for her one yr anniversary thats taking place this saturday. How sweet rite? *smacks Rohaidah*

Now why would i do that? Coz, she was giving me a hard time yest. No, not the put on the spot thing.

Just that she wanted me to help her pick out a dress.. BUT, everything also don't want.... too bright, too simple, too plain, too flowery, too vogue, too over, too flamboyant...

I was short of asking her to go and buy cloth and sew it herself!

Why do i have a feeling that she's reading this and i'm gonna get killed later? OH WELL. I know you still love me rite rohaidah? lol!!!!

And she still can ask me to go and accompany her THROUGHOUT this entire week until she gets a dress or whichever is sooner...

*strangles Rohaidah and throws her in a bin*

She says i have great taste (which is of course a compliment to me), but she rejects dresses without even trying it on!

Seriously people, things might not look great on the hanger but do you look like a hanger? NO RITE.

Sometimes, you might be surprised at how it turns out on you...

But other than that, it was a fun outing la.. Damn funny can!
------------------------------------------

It seriously is funny how you can make me smile so early in the morning. It seriously is nice to know that you're around. It seriously is sweet to see what you have to say.
------------------------------------------

Note to self: I have to stop chewing on sweets in the office, its unhealthy.

No comments: