Saturday, January 06, 2007

I've had the weirdest dreams the past two days.

Both left me in quite a shock, i woke up startled.

The first dream, involved a phone call, a message, a bus ride, a very familiar neighbourhood (even though i cant seem to recall where) and an extreme heartbreak on my part.

The second, involve the same people, an ant (yes a talking one), a cockroach (that one didnt talk), a farm, a fair, but no heartbreak.

Seriously, i have no idea how one could dream of same issues on different days with direct opposite outcomes.
-----------------------------------------

Had my sec sch class gathering last thurs (28/12) at Seoul Garden Taka. Well, only 10 of us were present out of the 24 or was it 26 in the class? yup small class... so i guess 10 is quite a big turnout.

Presenting to you my class, Sec. 4 Endurance (4E).


There! me pigging out with 1/3 of my sec 4 clique. the other 4 didnt come that day. From left to right (Clockwise): Me!!!, Shi Ya (she's gonna be sent to China for soccer training after CNY! How effing cool is that? i remembered the both of us rushing to my house after sch to watch world cup and pig out! lol) and there's my sec. bestest best friend, Sin Ni! (She lost so much weight la. I'm jealous!)

There's the other 3 of my class, (Left to right) Xiang Ling, Genevieveve and Marilyn

There's (front to back) Yumin, Shirlyn and Pui San.

There's Yumin and Liang Yi. Now, Liang Yi's been my partner in crime thru out sec 4. with our all famous pranks with the whistle sweet. And well, she's been complaining how i've neglected her thru out TP time.. *faints (literally)*

Mean Joke of the day by Dear Liang Yi

Liang Yi: Guess why, we never really remember Pui San?

Rest of us: *shrugs* dunno?

Liang Yi: MUST GUESS! it's mean, but true!

Rest of us: Coz, she's quiet?

Liang Yi: No. Coz, she stands in front.

Rest of us: *starts throwing things at her*

(and that, however, didn't end there...)

We took a class photo as Liang Yi requested, right outside Seoul Garden, must see the Seoul Garden she says.. so that everyone will know where we meet.. *faints again*

Gen with her ever-so-classic pose.

And me with Sin Ni!! I swear i miss her loads. Its been a long long time rite girl? the last time we met was in poly yr1 can you believe it?! haiz.

I feel totally ancient.

And no. i dont have cataracts. I was wearing Gray lenses that day.

-------------------------------------

Last friday (29/12), hally, shah and me crashed coregroup. Ok. hmmm.. not really crashed.. but you know.. LOL! After that, 3 of us with hidayah, pika and mas headed to town coz shahdon wanted to buy a beanie. Seriously, it takes 5 girls to choose a beanie for him.

Anywayz, thats not the reason for this post. The reason for this post is....

TO SHOW YOU REC SHAHDON (NNENNA the 3rd)

---------------------------------------------------

On Saturday last week (30/12), the fencers had a bowling tournament at Marina Square. I didn't wanna go initially but was dragged there after my training.

So we had a team competition. And it was hilarious! We started stealing bowling balls from the other team and started making weird sounds as each bowler of the other team was bowling.

Introducing to you my teammates...

From left to right: Jieshe, Benison, Me, Matt Lopez & Ignatius.

and and and.. guess wat?

WE WON! hehehehehe.. *does the kallang wave*

No comments: