Sunday, January 21, 2007

Caught Pan's Labyrinth today.

A very sweet story that was set in difficult times. You guys should catch it~! its really cool la.. The storyline, the effects, and the scenes transistions.

Its a definite must watch!! lol!

So how was my saturday?

My Saturday was memorable. WAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!

I'd have put it as farnie, awkward and sweet. but i think memorable is a much better word. LOL!

I swear there are just some things that will definitely make me as bright as a tomato for awhile and then i'll just continue talking as if i'm talking to myself and look everywhere else except at the subject.

Things that parents warn you when you were kids *winks*:
Lesson #1: Do not stand anywhere near a stranger or make any verbal contact where ever you maybe; i.e: traffic light.

Lesson #2: Stand 1m away from a stranger and do not make any contact of any sort to the person in question.

I know that this entry would not make sense to most people... But then again, most blog entries dont. WAHAHAHA!!

But other than that, GO WATCH PAN'S LABYRINTH!

You might just end up loving spain, its language and the men. WAHAHHA!! *dodges abuses*

Read me a Fairytale...

No comments: