Tuesday, December 25, 2007

CHRISTMAS 2007

Its the morning of Christmas and i take this opportunity to wish everyone

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This year's christmas is definitely not like last year. Last year i seem to have alot of things happening and places that i needed to be.

This year? No one's around. Yup. ALL MY FRIENDS ARE AWAY AND MY COUSINS BACK IN THAILAND.

Used to do alot of things on Christmas for the past few years. This year is, quiet.

Someone once told me that Christmas is a time where you spend with the ones you love. I seem to recall that from a show i watched as well.. lol!

I know that this already have shocked you few days ago when you asked me of my plans today and that you asked me to get back to you in case something comes up.

But nothing came up, so i guess if nothing else comes up later for either of us, i'll be spending Christmas with you as you've suggested.

------------------------------------------
Yes pple, i know i sound a bit down. Alot of things have been happening the past few days and the year's ending. Its ending a little fast for my liking. And this is the first time that its coming to an end and its actually affecting me quite bad.

I just don't know wat to do. Maybe i'm having one of those mood swings that mel's having as well.
------------------------------------------

I just stare at you speechless. Your words amaze me really. So flippant. So ignorant. Carelessly thrown in my direction.

No comments: