Wednesday, December 12, 2007

SHOPPING SPREE? NOT.

Tuesday, 041207, at ZOUK.


Met Mel on Tuesday last week coz we needed to go hunt for something and later on followed him to Zouk for Twang @ Zouk organized by Kit.
And no people. I dont have marbles for eyeballs.


And this, ladies & gents, is my very first pic in Zouk! WAHAHHA!
And i'm accompanied by the 2 things that i totally adore. Mel and my new watch. Talk about great company! WAHAHAH!! and i sound blonde at the moment. Pardon me aye?

Met Mel's friends... and this is the one person that i happen to take pic with.. Winfield. He is farnie! lol! And quite bitchy, if i may add. LOL!
Had tons of fun there!
Friday. 071207, at ARENA, The Cannery.

Went to Arena last friday, to support Omar in the Female top 50 Gorgeous people. And i shall introduce the group to thee.

From left to right (clockwise): Me, My aunt, I forgot the girl's name (Bianca's friend) and Bianca (Omar's girlfriend).

There you have us again. I'm beginning to think that i have Cat Eyes. But anywayz, enough about me and my eyeballs. Bianca seems to think that we'll be more famous than Omar after this coz, we seem to have alot of our pics taken by the event photographers. lol!

But seriously, the last thing i wanna see is my face published in Female magazine no matter how small the picture may be. WAHAHAHHA! so malufied lor!

Yes yes. I can see you pple rolling your eyes.. Malufied my ass rite? WAHAH! oh well. We'll just wait and see? LOL!

This is Candis Stauch. Contestant F1. She is actually one of my favs. Quite disappointed that she didn't get into Top 10. She's good looking. But very very very. PETITE.

This is my Cousin. Contestant M3. Omar Litz. We (me and bianca) felt like throwing our shoes at him at how cramp his face was (out of stress and nerves) on stage.

This is Contestant F4. Angela Leow Gray. I suppose she is just photogenic? lol! She definitely dont look like the photoshoot spread. But she looks very bubbly though. And she is also the winner of Top 50 Gorgeous People - Female.

This is Contestant F35. Rachel Eliza Doss. She's my sec schmate. She's a year older than me. She's in the same batch as Tania. Yes. She's tall and yes, she's modelling everywhere. lol!

This is the Top 10 finalist for Top 50 Gorgeous People. and also M24 - Mark Tay. And the winner for Top 50 Gorgeous People - Male is M2 Allan Something.

Yes, he is the really short guy that is in the picture, standing beside Angela Leow Gray. lol!

And they have a question and answer session for the Top 10.

Omar's Question.

Max: If you see a really hot girl in a club, how would you seduce her? If the girl is as hot as Jaime.

Omar: I don't seduce girls. I'm shy.

Jamie Yeo: Ok... Looking at you, I don't think you would need to seduce anyone. But if you're in a club and you happen to see a hot girl, what would you do?

Omar: I will stand in a corner and look cool.
(Me and Bianca proceeds to faints in the audience)

Jamie Yeo: hahaha.. ok. But if you have to go up to her, what would you say?

Omar: Hi. How old are you?
(Me nearly died while Bianca smacks her forehead and grumbles to me: "He should have just stick to the look cool and shut up after that" I died laughing by then)

Jamie Yeo: Ok i think its valid if you ask a younger hot girl that question. But generally, i dont think that will usually work.
(Bianca turns to me: Your cousin. I turn to her: Your boyfriend. And i couldn't stop laughing after that.)

No comments: