Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Curiosity Killed The Cat

Only diff is that a cat has 9 lifes... while i on the other hand have only 1.

I went there on my own decision with no influence of others... even if it is thought otherwise. It was a decision i made on my own and there was no one to be blamed other than me. I am not easily influenced or swayed and i hope you still realise that.

He would have killed me if he knew that you didnt allow it at first and still went for it. I know him and he is not like all the other guys i've known. That is one of the reasons why i chose him.

He cares enough about me or maybe more than i actually realised. He is responsible enough to know. And he is not as reckless as i am.

I, on the other hand, was curious enough to look.

I thought why not? Its a private thing with no one. well.. in a place that can be catered to a thousand.. 100 - 200 plus pple is basically equivalent to no one. The place was definitely NOT crowded and it was mainly filled with friends.

Besides, its not as if i went on my own. I have someone who will look out for me and surrounded by mutual friends.

So please, if anyone was to be blamed. It was me and no one else.

--------------------------------------------------------

And the clock strikes half past midnight

And Cinderella made her way home..

So how was it one would ask? Well i had fun. Tons of fun even though it was within a short period.

Why?

Not known to many... I love music. I love to dance. Even though i have never danced in front of others you know. And sometimes, its not something i usually admit.

And there it was a place where you're allowed to do that without anyone giving you stares. So surprising as it is.. I actually love it.

I love to dance the way one would love to sing. As the music takes over and you move your troubles away. And besides for the first time after a long time, i had a great partner. =)

--------------------------------------------------

No one No one...

I really hope you wont misunderstand. Things are not like last time. Such places are not a spot for bad companies as long as you know how to take care of yourself. And i know how to.

I understand that you're worried and i'm sorry for making you worried or even wonder in disbelief.

I'll go with my cousins the next time round if i'm allowed to, if that is what will make you feel better.

But please, it was under no one's influence. It was on my own accord.

I guess i'm a very selfish human being. Coz i just realised that i may have dragged someone else into this mess when i thought it was my mistake.

I shouldn't have. Shouldn't have.

No comments: