Monday, December 03, 2007

This is actually my 901th post on my blog! talk about... ALOT! and LONG!


Bloggie has seen thru everything huh? lol! its sometimes faster to type than to write in a diary... but i still do have a diary.. and yes i still do keep it updated... i mean, sometimes, you will still want something more personal.. inside there i got paste alot of things! photos, cards, notes, everything lor! lol!!


If anyone were to chance upon my diary... they will confirm mistake it for a scrapbook! lol! that is how interesting it is.. (Am i thick skin or wat??) lol!


but anywayz, what have i been up to the past few days?


hmmmm... let's see i sent my aunt off to the airport.. she's been pestering me to go back to Netherlands with her... but its ok la eh... I've been having a headache with her around... so i really need a break from here...


I'm sure Uncle William will understand... hahaha.. besides, he dotes on me the way he dotes on Sabrina... I should ask him for a favour to look for me a phone.. Maybe Motorola V9 is already out in Netherlands and cheaper? *wiggles eyebrow*


I go there also cannot understand anything... everything's in Dutch... And who would believe that i used to speak fluent Dutch around 4-5 years ago? *faints*


But anywayz, had a family dinner the day before she left and well, my niece, nephew, nadia and me decided to camwhore..






I dunno whether is it me... or is my lens bright??? lol! There you have it! the both of us.. Salt & Pepper.. as wat my uncle used to refer us as. lol!




And Ibrahim lost his first front tooth! Its so farnie how vain a 7yr old can get! he refuses to smile and by the time everyone sat down for dinner he was sulking! lol!

If he knows the existence of my blog and sees this photo... he is confirm gonna hate me.. WAHAHAHAH!!

I went Yoga the other day with the girls at True Yoga... Went yoga after Cali and after YCP. Talk about enthu sia... but the Yoga was good! lol! it was definitely interesting but tiring like fark.

But of course i met the sales consultant there. Now, that was irritating shite! I'm sorry but this is gonna be quite racist actually!

First of all, i hated her face. She was uber plastic and it doesnt help that her english sucks. I'm serious.

She went to the 3 of us.. and "Hello Girl, nice to meet you" (Pronounced as: nice to meetchu).

Plasters her plastic smile and started interviewing us. since it was hidayah that received the call.. it was expected that her target was hidayah. Then hidayah was like... i would consider if you have a class that caters to female only.. then she was like... saying that 99% female.. then hidayah tried explaining to her and gave up.

So i just turned to her and said.. "Her consideration will be given if you have a 100% female only class".. she obviously turned to hidayah and asked why... You have no idea how surprised we were... I was definitely taken aback!

I mean, i can let it slide if she is a china chinese... but she's a singaporean chinese... Grew up here in a multi racial society.. working at such a place with all kinda people for clients... the last i expect her to be is a racial idiot and asking sucha question.

Then the next thing that she pissed me off was when she was asking us if we would consider if we were given a very good rate.. then i asked her wat is her good rate? then she was like.. if you are planning to join today.. then i'll tell you...

By then i was rolling my eyes openly. She was going in circles and she was annoying the shit out of me.

Then i got so pissed that i was like telling her if the rate is not good then we wouldnt join and she said something along the lines of... "Then you guys are losers for not even giving Yoga a chance."

Seriously, nobody has pissed me off to that extent in the longest times. She obviously succeeded in just a few minutes!

I just stared at her... and i'm not surprised if my purple lens were actually blazing in anger... then obviously i see no point in being diplomatic, modest or polite.

she said a whole load of other things that i could just flush her down the toilet with... i should have just given her a piece of my mind just there and then and shut her up for good.

But by the end of it, she obviously got the picture that money is not an issue for us... its more of how and where and if we got the time to do such things... and especially now that she pisses us off.. its near worthless.

But seriously, hasn't anyone told her that in sales, you will not get every single client that you talk to but nevertheless, everyone is your potential customer?

Talk about stupid. And the way she talk to us in that condenscending tone of her... she should just thank her lucky stars that i didnt do more than just make her realise that we are not some normal people to be messed around with.

In my mind...

Just like your feeble attempt in comparison and using LV and Gucci as an example and how you would choose LV over Gucci since it lasts longer... LV or Gucci is a personal preference. Not whether or not which is better.

Both are branded. Both are expensive. Both lasts. Only question is whether you can pull it off?

Besides, who cannot afford LV or Gucci?

Every Cheenafied ahlian or minah is carrying an LV bag... Wat's so great about it then?

Maybe you should try CK the next time round.. Its definitely a class higher... for the same price of an LV leather bag, you'll just get a CK patent clear bag with its brand imprinted on the front.

Basically, Just a plastic bag.

Maybe you should check it out... and then we'll have this quality discussion again.. shall we not?

And after that she still can say i have beautiful eyes and very cute! Like cb.

Obviously i have beautiful eyes if compared to her nonexistent ones that was framed in ultra thick fake lashes in an attempt to make her have doll-like eyes!

compared to her, EVERYONE ALSO HAVE BEAUTIFUL EYES!

If hidayah was not there, i would have really gone on and on in a string of vulgarities so colourful that would even make the rainbow look dull!

No comments: