Wednesday, December 12, 2007

WEDDING BELLS ARE RINGING~!

Well.. at least not for me! lol! Seems like my friends are getting engaged... ONE AFTER THE OTHER!
ok ok ok.. i know i know... people will get married sooner or later.

But i just find it quite weird and very strange that MY FRIENDS are getting engaged! its like... OMG!

She's getting engaged. CONGRATS!
My friend's engaged. WOW!
She's 21. DOUBLE WOW!

Wait, i'm 21. WTF?

geddit geddit?? WAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Its strange in that sorta way you know. lol!

Anywayz, i have told deena that for my future fiance to get me my ring, I think i'll have enough faith in him for him to pick it out by himself. I mean if he cannot pick a ring to suit me for my engagement. Then something is seriously wrong somewhere.. no? LOL!!!

but of course deena and her quality control.
I mean come'on lor deena!
Have some faith! lol!

but anywayz, here's the picture from that day!

Of course we managed to camwhore like as though the engagement is ours you know! lol!

Yes yes... i know i know.. very the lesbian tendencies rite? LOL! but the last i checked, i'm still quite straight people! and very much in love with Melvyn. lol! So no worries~! LOL!

SEEE!! My tongue is not short ok pple! its actually quite cute! HA!


and picture of the day goes to SYAZANA!! LOL!

No comments: