Sunday, December 16, 2007

Pictures speaks a thousand words and captions says it all...

I love one of the facebook's applications. Bumper Sticker. I send it to my friends to tell them how i feel. Everytime i browse thru it. It never fails to make me smile.
yeah maybe i should get that into my thick skull instead of allowing what others say to affect me so badly.

I should have more faith in myself. I should believe in me more. At the end of the day, its me that i will have to depend on. No wonder they say that you are your own enemy.

I dare you to.

When i do get bitchy. I REALLY am bitchy. I surprise myself sometimes as well. LOL!

Yes. Its mine. Its mine to live. I shouldn't allow others to dictate my life. But at the same time, my world is filled with alot of other people that will be affected by my decisions. So is my world really mine?

Pple always ask me to dream big. But i have to remember to wake up to realise the dream! So that the dream will one day be reality.

If there were such a meal, MacDonald's will be more successful than it already is.

Can i say this the next time i regret cursing someone? WAHAHAHAH!!

It still amazes me when i find out that there are people who are still afraid of me. Seriously, i don't bite unless otherwise stated. *winks*

This is one those bumper stickers that never fails to carve a smile on my face.

This, i couldn't agree more.

Girls love bags and clothes. I LOVE SHOES! if i were to own a collection as colourful as the above, i'll be a happy goober everytime i stare at them! When you see me smile and i'm holding a paper bag, one should guess that i just got myself a pair of shoes!

Someone should bring me to On Pedder and treat me... that will seriously be something that will make my day! WAHAHAH!!

I AM NOT SHALLOW~! really.

Ok. I didn't realise that until i saw this bumper sticker! Now it makes perfect sense i would look for ice cream every time i 'm stressed! Sheesh. That is one blonde moment! *gasps* Are my roots showing? *Covers head and runs into hiding*

Why? Coz, we're EXOTIC! and exotic doesn't come by very often!

So i've realised. LOL!
YEAH! So that i will have a better time camwhoring pleaseee!!!

Its so true! no?

Yeah. Only true friends don't mind. And so far, i think i've been saying what i feel. =)

Trust me, i do have random pple being jealous of the things i do with my friends. lol!

I'm serious. If you wanna know why I always smile, shakes my head and looks away?... That's why. *points to the Bumper Sticker*

talk about sweeetttt.. i also want!!!

Yup yup! Apart from the list of other things that i want... such as the FCUK perfume, games, phone, money, clothes, shoes and time to spend with him or my friends!

WHEE!!

It happens to everyone doesn't it? Sometimes, you cant answer the how question even if you know the answer. =)

Really? hmmm... i didn't know that.. well of course la.. i'm a girl wat! omg nad! stop it eh!

Yup and when you look into his eyes to see so much care and its telling you that everything's gonna be alright.

That's one of the things that appear in my mind. heee...

yup i do!

Things are always less complicated when i'm around you. Everything seems easy when i'm with you. A smile will always be carved on my lips by the end of the day even when i'm troubled.

Yes. I suppose everyone is born to make a difference. I don't think i'm any different.

I WILL RULE!!

*bounces about*

No comments: