Sunday, December 23, 2007

Hey one and all.. its 3.36am and i'm reporting live from...
HOME.

Let's see... how long has it been since i last blogged? Hmmmz. a week? About there i guess..

Well.. let's see.. i forgot to wish my muslim friends Selamat Aidl Adha.. Sorry ya'll. Was busy eating up the ketupats at home! *winks*

AND THE YEAR IS ENDING! omg omg omg ~! I. AM. GROWING. OLD!

My cousins from Malaysia's here at my house and we went out to town just now... To.. Look look, see see? lol! Camwhored at town and got teased by them... *faints*

Oh well. I should just put it to the fact that... they don't see me often!

They obviously do not let me grinning get away.

Everytime they catch me touching my phone unconsciously. The moments where they noticed me flipping it open and closing it again as though waiting for the most important earth breaking news. And of course, the times where i smile into my phone while reading my msgs and replying to it grinning away.

I mean they've been at it for years actually... only eversince this year... they will never let me off that easily... lol!

But then again, nothing wrong with me smiling all day rite? lol! I mean life's good and everything's ok. And what more? i found someone i actually do love.

Tralalalalla..
Went to ACS(I) this morning. I've never been awake so early on a saturday for years already. I was up by 6, out of my house by 645, met my Coach at 7plus and i was at ACS(I) at 8.

The best part? I was half asleep only at 4 and i think only fell into a proper deep slp at 545am and mel gave me a wake up call at 6. LOL!

Fenced with the guys... The sabrists, Wesley especially, was fast! hahaha.. i was kinda... OMG~! moment there but hey... I WON! so ultimately ~ no complains! kwang kwang kwang~!

Then there was the epeeist, Alex, John and someone... lol! They're a funny bunch.

Alex is this caucasian guy i met during the last competition at Coach's place and he has been going on and on about how the schmates will find out about those who have lost to me. LOL! It was hilarious.

Maybe its the girl thing, they tend to underestimate? i dunno. I mean i train with guys. They know that perfectly well... *shrugs*

It even went to a point where Coach actually told them... "Don't take her as a female, she is just your target".

lol!

Speaking of trainings, my one on one training with Coach on friday SUCKED BIG TIME! argh. This is so annoying. I can't last again. OMG i told you i nearly died, worse than the previous time i had stamina problems... Maybe i should blame it on the lack of sleep i had the prev day?

ARGH NAD! Stop it! Thou Shalt Not Buy Insurance For Thyself!

Let me just end my entry with a pic!

I think we have managed to look alike and pose alike! WAHAHAHHA~!
This is what i would call... KAWAII~!!

Other pics will be posted up soon!

No comments: