Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Am I suppose to be the one asking?

Sometimes, I dunno who's been the fool.

Sometimes, I dunno why is it so hard to be truthful to me.

Sometimes, I wonder whether did I know the truth or otherwise all these while.

Sometimes, I wonder what's going on.

Sometimes, I wonder why do i even bother staying around when there's so many unanswered questions.

Sometimes, I wonder whether is it me that's been too hard on you.

If yes, then tell me, and i'll leave.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm not looking forward to things anymore. I'm leaving behind all familiarity for something unknown. I've lost all faith in mankind. All faith. And yet, I'm diving into a possible shitty situation all by myself. I have a knack for such things.

Have I been blind? I'm not just another character in a book. I'm human.

How can everything right be wrong? There will always be Hope? No? But no.. All hope is lost.

The grass isn't always greener on the other side, you'll have to paint it green sometimes.

I'm hurt, I'm lost and I'm heartbroken.

----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks. Thanks for showing me exactly what I mean to you.

Don't ever think of sharing the light that comes along with the glory of my achievements. Don't ever think of that.

Don't ever think that a day will come where I will stoop and bow down. Don't ever think that.

Don't ever think that you will be in my memory till end of time. Don't ever think that.

Don't ever think of all the possibilities the future could bring you with my success. Don't ever think that.

Don't ever think that you'll have a place in my heart. Don't ever think that.

Don't ever think this girl will just compromise her life and believes for you, of all people. Don't ever think that.

Don't ever think that I will ever ask for your forgiveness and don't ever think that I will accept it the day you seek me for it. Don't ever think that.

I told you that I will never find someone who will ever accept me for who I am ever again. And you never did believe did you?

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm so afraid. I'm just really afraid. of things, of you, of everyone, of myself. For once, I wanna let my guard down, I wanna be dependent on someone for a change, I wanna be pampered and looked after too. A girl always will wanna be loved even if she denies it. I wanna be that girl too, but too many things have showed me not too.

I wanna ask things from people, only to realise that the questions can't seem to come out of my mouth coz I'm afraid of the rejection that might accompany the reply.

No comments: