Saturday, February 21, 2009

Dear All,

YES I'VE REACHED YESTERDAY at 7.40am (australia time that would make it 5.10am in singapore)! SAVE AND SOUND!!! LOL!!

been going about and ended up in Marion Shopping Centre. MUAHAHAHAH~!! me is liking it. and yes. i shop by myself.

I went to central market with my landlord yesterday to get food and necessary groceries.

Went to Marion just now coz i was exploring the buses. SO yes, i was by myself waiting for the non-existent bus. haix. coz i was at the bus stop a little TOOOOOO early. bloody hell.

But its a nice change. I love staring at the valley when i'm in the bus. LOL! AND I LOVE MARION. Have i said that already? Lol.

Living on the hills is quite inconvenient as the buses are scarce. I might move down to the flatlands... who knows? LOL!

It was my landlord's brother's birthday today.. so the family was here and they had BBQ and i was a part of it!! yayness!! the children are so cute my god! i wanna bite them.. but i dont have pictures~!!

sorry!

And thanks everyone for sending me off the other day. really appreciate it. Missing you guys already!!!

Will be bringing my cammie out one of these days~!

No comments: