Friday, February 06, 2009

The picture that made me smile.

Credits to Sin Ni and the scrapbook she made for me. And I know she's not that arty farty and for her to do that for me.. AWW~! *tears*

4Oreos was well known. This is the girl band that graced many school events. The girl band that joined the school talent time and got into the top 5 finals. This is the girl band that played our own instruments, create our own dance moves and sing, with cordless, clip on mics! WAHAHAHAH~!!

From left to right: Syazana, Me, Sin Ni & Tuti (yes, that toot chinese looking girl at that corner is tuti! one of the cleverest girl in school)

Yes. yes. I WAS THAT SIZE FOR MOST OF MY SEC SCHOOL YEARS! except sec 4. ok? haiyo! and yes pple, better believe it when each time my cousin talks about our outings in town at that time and she always tend to tell the whole world that I was constantly in baggy jeans and short tshirts or those oversized short tees. lol!

with that size, you can wear practically anything no? LOL!

but ya. i liked my size then! i wanna be that size again!

Say it pple say it. Dont think i cannot hear what your mind is thinking. "Go DIET NAD!!"\

*rolls eyes*

No comments: