Saturday, May 01, 2004

YAWNZ!! Its 455am and i'm not asleep.. wanna know why?? Too busy playing online games that I didn't realise the time pass so quickly...

My cousins from Malaysia came just now... at around 2am.. they arrived.. and they're asleep.. and here i am still awake... well.. its time to sleep now.. coz got alot of things going on tomorrow.. its either i'm meeting them tmr for dinner or going out with my cousins.. still dunno yet.. lalallaa...

And seeing the situation now... i don't think i'll be getting much sleep coz they'll be awake quite early.. and soon they'll be trying to wake me up in the different means and ways possible some of which you can't even think off.. whahahaa... such creativity.. lol!!! Anywayz, ya... its time to meet my bed for the date that i'm kinda late for.. whahaha

No comments: