Monday, March 31, 2008

4ty - Nine

Mommy turned 49 on Saturday and well, I nearly quarrelled with her. haiz.

But anywayz, the day took a turn for the better after I actually made my way to meet her from town.

Its the first time in a really really long time that I had no idea what to buy for her bday. Well, not that I didn't know what to buy for her.. its just that I didn't have the time to get it for her and I was worried I would go beyond my monthly expenditure budget.

The thing that I have in mind is this below:

Prada spectacles frame which just came out last week. I saw it in a Mag. LOL! But I was too busy with some other things (which I can't recall what a the moment) that I keep forgetting to go check it out at the Optical shop.

But anywayz, I was in town with Iggie after YCP and we went around looking for a Braun Buffel cardholder which my mom has been eyeing or rather telling me, about it for the past few days. Which we failed to find btw.. and by the time i was suppose to go off to meet my mom, I have yet to get anything.

I was so damn guilty. I mean, last year, I went in search of her watch and drove Rohaidah crazy before i actually settled on the Marc Ecko.

So met mommy at Vivo for dinner and before we actually arrived at Mussel Guys, I remembered the Optical shop beside M.A.C. So yeah, endded up dragging my mom there..

I went in there and started ordering pple ard pls.. *Sheesh* I have to stop doing such things.. It is actually disturbing.

I went in and i was like, Do you have the Prada specs frame that just came out last week?

Sales man: Oh, I'm sorry... but its sold out..
me: Wat the...!! What about Versace or Fendi?
Salesman: We don't carry the thick frames for Fendi and we don't carry Versace here...
Me: -.-"

Then i looked around and I was like.. what about the Gucci? I mean you must at least carry a Gucci? The one that looked alittle like Prada but it came out in about 4 different colours?! There's a Dior one that came out same time as the Prada also rite?

I made my mom tried on the Tag Haeur which I made Mel tried on a few years ago. It is still the same price btw. lol!

I nearly bought the Dior one but my mom was going on and on about how expensive it was... And there was this YSL one that was really sweet but I refuse to allow my mom to settle for the black one and force the white one instead and she decided to just stick to the Gucci. LOL!

Soooo.. this is what my mom got for her 49th Birthday! lol! i think its cute. lol!!

But ultimately, thank god my mom liked her Birthday present.

No comments: