Thursday, March 27, 2008

Wiggles Out The Door!

I'm currently waiting for the clock to strike 6. The week seem to be passing faster than expected. I mean especially for someone like me.. who has been, well, staring aimlessly at cthe comp and looking thru random webbies...

Things been odd on my side. Seriously. I've ranted somewhere else but here. I hope the other 2 wont mind the word vomit that they will face there. I really truly apologize for it. But I really couldnt take it anymore.

I wanna watch Step-Up 2: The Streets.
Don't ask me whether I've watched it already or not.. Coz i will act as if I didn't hear you even if I've already watched. Coz even if i have... I wanna watch it again. lol! If you think the girl is hot in the poster, think again... With the absence of photoshop in the movie... The girl is not exactly what I would call hot. lol!


Her figure is something I would want. Not too toned, not too skinny... Just nice. I like.. Now why didn't I just continued dancing previously? Tsk. Nad nad...

Seriously. If dancing in the rain is this hot... They should just make open air clubs. Its less stuffy and dancing like that, in that kinda environment... I swear it'd make me high. Higher than how I already am to such music on dance floors... Wahahaha~~

And does anyone know where sells white leggings?! sheesh. lol!

Ok its 6... i'm logging off. I'm too free and i think i'll go walk ard.. muahahaha~~

No comments: