Sunday, March 23, 2008

Its been a long weekend.

Wasn't up to many things other than watching movies, dvds, sleeping, going out. And i'm having terrible a pimple breakout.

And tomorrow, its back to work all over again. BOO HOO HOO~~

oh well. What to do? I can't have everything... can i?

Watched Japanese Drama over the weekend.. *wiggles eyebrow* hehehe.. yes azi, I still can't get over the character, Izumi Sano!

*screams* IZUMI-KUN! *screams* And even mommy agrees that he looks like Jonathan Leong. WAHAHAHAHAHAH!! but of course, much better looking than Jon. lol~

I don't know why but i seem to relate to the weirdest shows. I'm serious! LOL!!

And an entire paragraph stayed inside my head the entire weekend.

I want to laugh when you laugh
I want to have fun when you have fun
I want to smile when you smile
I want to be there even when you're sad

Love. You have know idea what the possibilites and what you're capable of doing, till things happen. It really is a powerful thing huh?

---------------------------------------

Others were busy the whole week. I stayed away from my phone to avoid disturbing people. And yet, my fingers constantly composed msges that remained unsent in the end.

Its been more than a week? Since we last met.

Only god knows, the feelings within.

I miss you so much and I surprise myself, at how much within a short period.

---------------------------------------

I'm off to bed. There's really nothing else to blog about and i houldl send myself to dreamland before I cannot wake up later! lol!!

*bounces off to bed*

No comments: