Monday, March 03, 2008

Surprises...

Met Mel on Saturday... Have already told him about Saturday since 2 months ago if i'm not mistaken and told him to make himself free... He, on the other hand, have no idea what's happening.

It was a belated birthday celebration for him since i did not get to see him during his birthday... and didn't expect to see him during that period.. but i did... BUT, i already planned for saturday so i literally ignored the fact that i've not given him his birthday present. lol!

It was fun planning it.... but efficiency plays a huge role in all of it... including your friends.

Planning something like that while you're working, i swear is not the easiest thing around. I was so worried that I will not complete some stuff in time lor..

PARANOID i tell you. lol!

But it was fun. No doubt. And to tell you the truth, very memorable... lol! The process and the day itself. Well at least for me, i know it was... =)

There are just some things that I still amaze myself with. Seriously. I'm not exactly the most romantic human being around... Well, at least you know, not in this department... hehehhe... But I've found joy in pampering him... lol!

I'm really grateful that he still went through some of the things I planned... Especially that one particular thing. I felt so guilty throughout that... I wouldnt have mind if he said no before entering it. I'm still glad I get to go on it with him... It was priceless.

I just hope he did enjoy the whole day... =)

I was literally grinning from ear to ear the whole day.. WAHAHHAHA! I think he must have believed that his girlfriend was a chesire cat in her previous life. lol!

Gave him his birthday present. I tell you... His first reaction... My paranoia just disappeared and evaporated into thin air. lol!

Thank god! But he told me he's not gonna use it... Tooo precious he says...

(-,-)"... I got no comments lor. If everything I give so precious, then how like that? *faints*

-----------------------------------------
We're like kids all over again. Smiles. Laughter. Running around. Teasing.

Showed him a part of my world.

I love you... Mel.
----------------------------------------

No comments: