Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bloop~ And the world goes round and round.

Its been Nausea and Giddy spree on my side.

Been nauseous the past few days as though there wasn't enough oxygen being circulated in my brain. My world was dissolving! Seriously. As if my lack of energy and nutrients circulating in my blood wasn't enough, Cab drivers need to be able to drive properly now. Some of them have been going from bad to worse. The jam brakes, the clutches - drives me crazy man!

I can go from just tired or feeling alittle unwell when i stepped into the cab to trying to stop myself from puking by the time I stepped out of the cab. And i seriously hope that whoever that might drive me in the future would seriously have better driving skills or I would just recommend an Auto car.

On Monday, I was already having the worst headaches that i've ever faced due to the ultra long Board Meeting (I need to be ready for the next one, its gonna be longer.), straining my ear to hear the Directors (I'm gonna make the company buy a tape recorder since the Directors already think they're the only people in the room), and staring at my laptop for 3hours str. and sitting in one of the most confusing Board Meeting.

And I had to rush for training after that.

So on top of having a really long day, I had a sucky driver as my cabbie. By the time I reached UBI from BUKIT MERAH, I was ready to run to the nearest longkang and collapse.

Crawled up the stairs to my Coach's place and just sat there stoning and trying to focus on my surroundings. I had the worst training ever even though I lasted throughout (without any post training effects).

I was nauseous.

My world wasn't focused, everything was a blur and I was in automode.

Sparring with the guys that night was a serious chore. I was swaying back to my starting point and my reaction was lagging by about 1-2seconds. It took me 3cans of 100plus and 1 can of red bull to make me feel alittle better.

That night... was torture.

Anywayz,

One of my colleagues' boyfriend has terrible driving skills too. Trust me. I went from fine... to wobbly by the time I stepped out. And I will always try to find excuses to politely decline the offer of being sent to somewhere now. lol!

On the other hand, doing minutes is a pain in the ass. For high and rush, I've been surviving on Mentos mints & Coke Light. I hate both btw. So, Go figure!

No comments: