Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ruffle my feathers,
and prepare to die.

I'm sorry if your inadequate ability to hear properly limits your level of understanding. However if it inadvertently insults my intelligence level, then save it missy. If i were blatantly showing off my lazy bone to the world, an MC is the lamest piece of crap that I'd use.

Especially when my explaination that you caught and heard right was that I have informed my superior of my whereabouts this morning in advance. If it slips out of his head, then, apologies for any inconvenience caused. There might be a communication breakdown on both our part. If today slipped out of your head, trust me, a repeat of it will definitely have an outcome worst than today.

And yet, you sarcastically replied "how can you foresee in advance that you were going to take MC?" That my dear, was the insult I was referring to. Do you think I was that stupid to have such a cheapass excuse? The least you could do was ask me again where did i say i went. Not assume that you heard it right the first time round.

Assumption. A dangerous thing to do, ain't it? If this happens again, she would receive more than just a death stare that i've learnt and mastered from him.

Now now, Let's see... There is someone else that really need to be taught a lesson. If working here changes a person into the majority I've seen here. Then its really sad. I thought you were more than that. Much much more.

Dont you know what you are? Or suddenly that is the norm now? Especially when you're in the environment, surrounded by all these? Expecting everyone to be nicer, more polite, helpful. And yet, you are turning into the exact same people that you've been complaining to me abt daily. Wow. Then you try to make things fine again by stating that you've had a long week.

Hello? So did i. My grandmother is not getting any better. But do you see negative vibes spilling out of me?

Suddenly, its all about you now isn't it? Careful now. You might just regret that. Curt and polite replies are what you're getting today. But tomorrow? It might not stay the same. I love a variation in my days. Hope you'll be able to like it too.

XOXO
Countess Dee

---------------------------------------------
Just when I just changed my mind and told myself... to just give this job another chance.

No comments: