Wednesday, March 05, 2008

FISH OUT OF WATER

That is currently the state of mind i'm in right now. I've no idea what's going on. Ever felt so incompetent? Well.. WELCOME TO MY WORLD THEN. Ever felt as though someone has made you seem so incompetent? Then, I'm welcoming you once again to my world.

Here look, I've rolled out the red carpet, photographers of magazines are invited, limousines to send you and pple around to witness your arrival. How grand... How warm...

Suddenly, you realise what you've been doing have been your work constantly and well... not well informed of alot of things. And right now, its all you can do to survive on a daily basis. Its like as though you've just started all over again. But only difference is that, you didnt and pple have expected more out of it.

I'm like a fish out of water and I'm trying very hard to survive. Harder than usual. Not in a very good state of mind and i'm looking for an outlet.

--------------------------------------
Really on verge of screaming and tears
--------------------------------------

No comments: