Tuesday, March 11, 2008

THANKS AZI!
Coz, i read her blog and realise that i'm one of those that she tagged for her 10 random things post.

1. I just got back from tournament in KL over the weekend. How'd i do? I did good actually. I was suppose to bring back a medal... But hey.... there's others superior powers beyond my control. Like how the referee sees things and award the points. I was leading goddamit. BY A WHOLE LOAD OF POINTS. Even though, there was no way the other girl could have won me. I was quite certain of it. I was pissed and disappointed. I WANTED A MEDAL!

2. I've been shopping. ALOT. I blame it on stress and my sudden urge to get more stuff to wear to work. I blame it on a few factors. lol! I've overspend this month and by the beginning of this coming month i'll be broke. LOL! really! I've contributed a whole load to my mom maybank points just within the first mth of receiving the Visa Platinum. She better not confiscate it. lol! I'm gonna be a Debt collector once my credit card bill comes. Ard 300bucks on the card isn't mine. lol! yup yup.

3. I got scolding by various people for going to KL. Reason? They missed me. *faints*

4. The guys were great. They calmed me down alot after the competition. Morgan didn't even dare to come near me the moment i ended my bout. I literally plastered on a smile to show my sportsmanship and shook hands with my opponent when in actual fact I couldn't even smile anymore. I was tooo disappointed. Too pissed and just very down.

5. A year has passed and suddenly things hit home for me. Funny ain't it? Is this how its suppose to be? Not complaining but its funny nevertheless. It hit home at the weirdest of times and place. It still feels as though it just started. Amazing. Really amazing. Is it normal?

6. I went to UAE Embassy just now only to find out that I needed to go to Academy of Law first. So off i went and made my way to City Hall. Braving the humidity and the traffic of that area I finally reached Supreme Court. I was literally melting. The best part, the weather's cloudy! annoying. But I decided to drop by my previous workplace after my ex-colleagues decided to bug and beg me to drop by. lol! So i went up. amazing really. But i refused to go in... due to certain reasons of course. so they were hugging me out there, when Denise stepped out of the lift. And the following conversation took place:

Denise: HEY!
Me: *smiles* Hi!
Denise: Did you pass by Sup Court just now?
Me: Yeah. I was from SAL. Why?
Denise: OH OK! it was you then! I saw someone walking pass and i was thinking to myself that... Oh wow, this girl look like Alicia Keys with the hair and the outfit and all... And now I realised.. It's you!
Me: Ohh.. hahaha.. thanks. *peace sign*

I swear that made my day. lol!

7. Tmr will be a long day. Will be going to SAL after lunch to collect the stuff and run off to MFA to get more things done. Then after that I need to go to Somerset for something. Might reach earlier than my appointment. lol! And then I'll be seeing my dearest darling honey sweetie pumpkin baby pie! OK I think alot of pple will not allow me to forget that entire sentence! LOL! i didn't know i could even put that in the same sentence. lol!!!

8. I'm not gonna be able to watch P.S I LOVE YOU! SO SAD! Nvm... I shall go and buy the DVD and will force pple to come over to my house and watch it with me! =) We shall have a DVD spree k?? heeee...

9. I was nagged at for not loosing enough weight. ANNOYING! So from now onwards, they have decided that I will have to write down every single thing i eat and they will review it every 3 days! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shall think positive thoughts. But seriously! Its hard. It reminds me of school all over again! haiz.

10. I look at my lifestyle and there are times that I get worried that I will not be able to take care of myself in the future. The way I'm living rite now. I'm not some rich spoilt brat. But i've been pampered. That I don't deny. Some of the things I do or own will be considered as extras to others... But its been that way for very long. Its just been my way of life. Deena has a worst problem then i do. LOL! And then I want that degree even more. Argh!

-----------------------------------------

If i were to have to pick 10 people to do this 10 random point posts.. it'll have to be...

Halimah, Suk Ching, Shahdon, Shikin, Mastura, Mel, Syazana, Huda, Becky and whoever who wanna do it. LOL!

No comments: