Friday, March 12, 2004

Guess what i just realised today?? The term is gonna end soon.. fast rite?? haiz... i feel that i havent been doing anything or rather i havent been doing enough for anything... and its like i'm doing things soo slowly.. that at times even i get impatient with myself... haiz... nonsense...

Well.. Next week is OP (on Tues)... and MBS dateline(on Mon) and econz presentation (tues).... so after next week.. i think life would be much much more less hectic than it is now... coz now its like everyone is sooo tensed with group work... and so stressed with dunno wat... hmmmzzz...

Actually was kinda thinking of joining Law Advocacy.. Part of me goes like.. you join it and you are signing your death contract while the other part is like... just join for the fun of it... But then again... i dunno... I think i'm gonna act as if i'm invisible for the next 2 years or something and that i'd act as if i dun even exist... But it depends on whether i can do it or not in the first place

"I'm waiting for normal body parts to arrive... I'm invisible and I'm drenched...."

No comments: