Saturday, March 20, 2004

Today is great actually.. went to woodlands to get my penal code bound. then met my mom and watched movie.. the movie for today is: Butterfly Effect
The movie is sooo nice.. hahahaa... i kinda get lots of shocks at first thanx to the sounds.. dammit.. i hate those kinda effects.. hahahha.. but i guess that brings out the ambience that was desired for the particular scene... and my mom was like.. since when did you get shock easily... tsk tsk tsk. hahaha.. but other than that.. it was good lah..

I mean everybody knows that lots of things you do will have consequences... sometimes, even when you have the power to change the past to make it perfect, the future might not be all that perfect... Sometimes, you just have to make sacrifices for the ones that you care alot.. so that you will not risk hurting them in the future... come to think of it.. even though the movie is kinda confusing.. it does makes sense... hehehhe...

Its only 10.40+pm and i'm soo tired... Barely can't keep my eyes open anymore.. why am i sooo tired??? why am i soo drained out?? why am i no longer feeling bothered about anything?? I just hope that it wouldnt soon apply to what i've been doing.. to what i'm trying to focus on... Or maybe.. like what my mom says.. she thinks that i'm falling sick soon.. Noooo... hehehhee

Suddenly, there are times that i just dun see myself doing whatever i'm doing for a long time.. there are also time that i just wanna close the book.. chuck it in a bin and walked away.. looking for something else to do and start something else afresh.. can i do that?? hmmzzz... that would be a personal disappoinment and failure...

haiz.. just cant wait for peer teaching to be over and my econz to be handed in...

No comments: