Friday, March 26, 2004

Hmmzzz.... Finally have the hazrul song on my blog.. hahahhaa... just can't get enough of the song lah... my current favourite song.. loves everything about my blog.. from the skin to the song.. wahhahaa... hahahhaa.. anywayz, thankz azi... once again for saving my blog.. hehehhee you know.. you should be a computer genius or something... and start charging for your services lah.. but minus me lah.. heheheh

Anywayz, what have i been up to?? nothing much actually... been helping out with the Law Advocacy as Emcee.. i think i've memorised the entire thing on the second day.. wahahhaa... suppose to read out the trial procedure and stuff... anywayz, enough about me.. today those who were on trial was kay and azi.. they were in different rooms lah... then ah... there is a particular someone that i think i just dislike today.. haiz... seriously an unreasonable bird!! hahahhaa

where was i again?? oh ya.. mel covered azi's trial and i covered kay's trial... hahaha.. it was kinda funny.. the witness is soooo into the character that i thought she was gonna break down anytime soon.. whahahaha.. so ya lah... interesting and funny.. hahaha...

been listening to malay songs this week.. why o why?? no idea.. hahahaha... its like malay song after malay song... i mean last time in my disc man it used to be alicia keys.. or britney.. or nelly... and now siti nuhaliza?? wat telah happen?? hahaha... but for those who have known me.. been her fan since pri. 5... she is like POWER to the MAX!! hahaha

Remember there was one time when i said that i think that my blog entries are shallow coz most prob it is a public blog where the world could see it.. but somebody told me.. that someone finds my blog rather emotional... Emotional?? My blog?? Mine?? hahahaha

Oh ya... some have been asking abt my msn nick.. can i QUIT?? what do you think i'm talking about???
(Must remember to watch play for arts app assignment... [Due date:080404])

No comments: