Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Lalalalala... Today nothing much happen... lalalllalala

Luckilly we didnt went to have dinner outside today... Coz on my way home, I met Omar in the bus... It's been SOOO long since i last met him... i think the last time was 2 yrs ago... It was like sooo long ago.. hmmzz.. hahaa... must be miss him.. wahahaha... To the extent that i nearly couldnt recognize him already.. He is still gd looking and all.. but he looks so damn matured now... If he didnt smile at me.. I wouldnt have approached him at all... hahaha.. Was kinda happy that I met him today actually... hahaha... Managed to catch up on each other's life quite alot... let see.. we manage to tok for a duration of 5 bus stops before he alighted... hahaha... haiz... hmmzz... well.. i think i should end my ramblings for now....

No comments: