Sunday, March 14, 2004

Okiez.. Let me update you with wat happened yesterday...

Saturday: 13th MArch 2004
Went to school at around 12.. Had LSM OP Presentation Rehearsal.. Oh ya.. Still have not come up with a title for our presentation... have to think of it tmr.. actually.. have to think of it by tmr!!! haiz...
Okies enough about OP.. Projects are seriously a depressing subject to elaborate on.. SO i shall elaborate on some other topic.. Such as the trip to esplanade!!! ~WHEE!!~ Had lunch with my friend before going home to get ready for the concert...

Just because i'm the only one.. doesn't mean that everybody tries to filter wat i see.. Just because i'm young doesnt mean that i've not seen much.. I maybe childish and playful.. but does it equals to me being immature in my htinking as well?? Sometimes.. i wonder who's life is it that is sheltered?? Who is it that has not seen enough?? Who's vision is it that has been filtered?? Maybe its just the nature of a human being.. Just because they lived longer... they tend to think that they know better..

Sometimes its true that wisdom come with age... but does experience comes along with age as well?? Let me give you a simple scenario... Let's say the topic is Kissing... A 15-yr-old girl has 15 EXs and a 17 yr-old girl has always been single... who will have more experience?? Never under estimate a person..

Anywayz, back to the topic of ESPLANADE... Went to esplanade to watch the "Nanyang Musical Voyage 2" with Madeena, Hidayah and my mom.. OMG!! It's damn nice sia.. hahaa.. Really enjoyed the Singapore Chinese Orchestra... Haiz.. *Dreaming* Anywayz, wasted coz we had an extra ticket which was supposed to be for Madeena's guy... but obviously they had to quarrel just minutes before meeting us... then obviously he didnt come along for it... But ah.. if they quarreled much earlier.. i could ask someone else along... haiz.. If only... hahahhaa... ok ok.. i shall stop.. i'm mean... wahahaha

Then the singers were Hazrul (local-The talentime runner-up.. remember him??) and Dewi Yull(Indonesian)... And the first few songs were done by Hazrul.. Haiz.. I practically melt down there.. Esp the song.. "Kaulah Segalanya" wahahhaa.. thank god its not literally.. if not my mom would have to bring me home in a bucket... The Malay dance was just ok.. just average... then after that... Dewi Yull sang.. and blew everyone away... i mean.. there was one song that she sang... w/o using a mic and it filled the entire concert hall and everyone was just stunned... staring at her... with mouths hanging open.. hehehe... really.... not exaggerating.. it was just awesome.. and 2 hours flew by damn fast.. and the next thing we know is that.. ITS OVER!!!

Reached home around 11.45pm... Then the best part was that Hidayah slept over!! We talked and talked and talked and giggled and laughed till around 3.30am.. wahahhaa... Luckilly my grandmother didnt wake up and scream at us to keep quiet.. hehehehe...

Then today came along... Sunday: 14th March 2004
Went to my uncle's place for my cousin's wedding... Nice setting... the place was decorated in dark red and pale pink.. i think the concept was garden wedding or something... It was really sweet ah... Got introduced to relatives i never knew existed.. And for the first time.. No irritating comments was passed...

Or maybe coz the pple that usually take up that particular position and take delight in throwing comments wasnt around.. including those who i'm kinda "close" to.. Nadia and Omar.. (So ya.. For those who were wondering who is Omar.. He is my cousin...) Somehow, i wasnt surprised that they were not there... Most prob.. they were not even aware of the wedding also... Ya.. and of coz.. we (my mom and I) were questioned why didnt we attend they function the day b4... hehehehe... Today's event wasn't as stressful as i anticipated.. coz... someone wasn't around

But of course, in the midst of his absence, i learned alot.. i discovered alot.. things that most prob i would not have known if he were around... coz obviously he never wants me to know anything abt him.. and expects me to give all my love to him... i mean.. when you think abt it... how can you love someone and yet you dont even know who that person really is... Eventhough he has an important role in my life..

But to me.. That role is just a name in which its responsibilities you have not satisfied... so ya.. Forgive me.. if one day i might just disappear and run away from my responsibilities and duties that my role has bound me to do... Coz, my role also gives me a choice to fulfill my duties to another person who have done more than what she is suppose to do... who has sacrifice more than what is needed.. who has the courage to fight on when everybody's negative eyes were on her... and someone that i know i could never repay even if i devote my entire life to her...

Anywayz, i dunno whether the rumours are true... but just take care of her.. whoever she is.. And just visit those you have ignored all this while becoz of matters that i think you yourself have forgotten.. so why is the grudge still lingering around?? People are not getting younger each day... and that includes you.. someone practically pleaded me today to pass a message to you.. but i wonder.. can i even pass it when i'm soo terrified of you...
Okiez.. i better stop this...

Haiz!!~~ I'm seriously dying here.. There's so much to do... But there's sooo little time.... MBS is seriously killing me... I dunno how to create a freaking query!! argh!!! Hmmzzz... haiz... The thing just refuses to go on the right track i tell you!! and i'm dying here... and the best part is that i have not done my crim tutorial!! *wails*

Hmmzzz.. this entry seems never ending.. but ladies and gentlemen... this entry for today.. has ended.. (",)

No comments: