Wednesday, March 03, 2004

you know what.. I'm free.. hahahaa.. I know alot have been hearing this.. But then again, Now the calling "I'm free" is more on a personal level.. I'm free of my own doubts.. I'm free of my own questions... I'm free of everything that is personally confusing.. Basically, I'm free!!! And the feeling is GR8!!! It feels as if a dark heavy cloth has just been lifted up and thrown away.. and you can just walk around freely without any heavy things as restrictions... It's Just GREAT!! Ok.. I'll stop repeating this.. hahahhaa

Hmmzz... I've got one thing on my mind.. that is.. TO QUIT OR NOT TO QUIT.. That is the question... hmmzzz... I'll see whether or not i'll quit... but then.. it'll be such a waste... been doing it all this while.. been going for it... But when i ask myself whether what kinda feeling do i get out of it.. It just a BLANK... Coz there was alot of time where i wondered "what in the world am i doing here?" But when i enjoy it.. i enjoy it.. When i don't then it's just plain boring.. and at times can be stressful.. yes... stressful.. hahhahaa

No comments: