Saturday, March 13, 2004

Well.. I better get going to school.. or else... its DOOM!!! hehehee...

Looking forward to meet up with Madeena and Hidayah today... We're going to the Nanyang Musical Voyage with... my mom... hehehhee.... I've been meeting them so frequently this few days... to the extent... that I myself am shock at it.. I think they are too.. .Coz its like we only tend to meet up once a month or twice a month.. or better still eversince poly... its.. once every 6 months... but what to do... you meet up once in a while.. there is so much of catching up to do... But the 3 of us knows that no matter how long we've not seen each other... or we have not been calling each other for the past 3 or 4 months... we know that we will never drift apart from each other... y?? Dun ask me.. heheheh..

No comments: