Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Hmmzzz.. you know wat.. i realised something.. I really really havent been updating on what i've been doing all this while.. if you know what i mean...

Well... It started with a clear happy mind on Monday night.. and became rather frustrated on wednesday... hmmzzz.. Grrr.. Really complained to my mom during the weekend.. and the best part was when she started laughing in my face at one point in time... hmmzz... It was rather dumb when you think abt it actually... I mean you expect a person to learn how to do it the right way when you should actually be grateful when someone is already showering you with it.. I mean.. at least its better than nothing... Well.. and i've also realised that i've been doing tons of complaining.. which i SHOULD STOP!!! coz, i really should stop bothering pple with my complaints... :P

Then my days really became better with the start of watching "Cat in the Hat"... It's totally dumb and lame.. and guess what.. the moral of the story is really common... best advice to those who are rule breakers... hahaha.. The Moral is:"Never do the opposite of what your mom says and siblings should not bicker constantly" wahahaha... Well.. that's all about cat in the hat i guess... but then again.. i guess it is not the end of cat in the hat.. I think its just the beginning.. (",)

Then on saturday.. I really had a great time... The whole group of us went to Mr. Ferlin's house.. The whole group is those that are involved in the Murder Game... So ya... We ate... and gossiped... and watched lame VCDs (Goodness Gracious Me..) But thank god.. we switched to X2 after awhile.. coz seriously the show is getting lamer and lamer as each episode pass....

Some of us were gossiping away at the gossip counter while me, mel, kay and azi made ourselves comfortable on the couches in the living room.. that was after we explored his house... which of coz we finished exploring in 1/2 hour.. and we found out that he doesnt cook.. coz his stove is piled with dust.. and he has nice toilet which MX later contaminated it.. wahahhahaha... and he has comics collections which he allowed me to read.. and mel practically made me put it back where i found it... and his CD collections is.. WHOA!!! and that was also where we found the item of blackmail.. wahahah!!!

And Mr. Ferlin also taught the 4 of us how to bitch... wahahhaa... Just follow this rule and you can do it like Mr. Ferlin... "If you wanna bitch... Say it without hesitation" Well, of course we tried it on him.. wahahha.. and managed to blackmailed him as well... but then again.. he threatens my OP marks... so ya.. we'll see what will happen during our presentation.. muahahaha!!! The conclusion to that day.. is that... it was AWESOME!! wahahaha...

Then Monday came... and for the first time in the entire semester that i actually loved MBS.. wahahhaa.. as you can see my monday's posting... then today came.. It sucks.. I mean it was fine.. until there came a time.. that it sucked... hmmmzzz.. I mean even though i didnt prepare for it... its such a failure!!! ARGH!!!

Then went to watch "Big Fish" with azi and mel... Well.. the show is nice.. but personally, i feel that it's slow and draggy... and my advice to my friends is that.. only watch it if you had a good long sleep or rest... so ya... then crap with mel later in the night at LJS while having dinner... tsk tsk tsk... Mel.. Next time bring along a meter rule or something... so that it will keep you walking in a straight line... muahahaha!!! (",)

No comments: