Saturday, July 29, 2006

1. CABARET (22July - 30th July)
OOOOO!! i wanna watch CABARET!!

ARGH! i shall pester my mom!

2. Westlife - Face to Face
And guess wat? Wahahha.. Westlife's having a concert in singapore on 8th Sept... Again. I wonder, whether azi will be going? ahahahha...

3. Forbidden City - Potrait of an Empress
Forbidden city? That one. I dunno whether i wanna catch or not. I'm not really a fan of the story to begin with.. so ya.. hmmmm.. *Sings ala yazid: Starting with the eyes.. lalallallala*

4. Robbie Williams - Close Encounters (18th November)
Hmmm.. i know azi is definitely considering to go for this one.. I've never actually listen to him before.. only those older songs you know.. But the ticket price's one of a kind man.. LOL!

---------------------------------

Let's see what else i wanna watch? hmmmm...

cant think of any at the moment.

And i wanna watch so many movies tooo..

1. Lake House

2. Singapore Dream

3. Happy Feet

and i cant remember my list at the moment! argh. like thanks. hrmph! i shall have my movie list up soon..

let's see..

i've caught Mistress of Spice the day it opened with my cousin and mel... Hmmmm.. the movie was ok lar.. nothing much...

Watched Just My Luck with Azi on Tuesday. That was stupid yet funny. I actually enjoyed the movie.

AND AND AND.. I've caught Pirates of Caribbean with mel and azi today!!! FINALLY! Wahahaha.. shall blog about it later...

Things i wanna buy...

1. HAMTARO SOFT TOY!! Its on sale.. $15.
2. this really nice pair of shades... $16.90

And a few other things... but i'm broke rite now.. so shopping is definitely out of question. HRMPH!

No comments: