Monday, July 03, 2006

OK.. 2nd entry for 3rd July 2006. wahahaha..

At least this thing will keep me away from watever i was thinking about... Got tagged by my "darling" DT Freshie, Fima. *smacks*

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Cadbury Hazelnut Chocolate
2. Twister Fries (LOL~! i know.. of all things rite?)
3. Pocky!!!
4. MacDonald's Chocolate Milkshake (That's considered a snack rite?)
5. Sour Sweets

5 songs I know the lyrics to
1. Unfaithful - Rihanna (how not to know? The damn song has been going in loops in my head)
2. All BSB songs (Don't stare at me... I'm a die-hard fan *bluek*)
3. It's Like That - Mariah Carey
4. I believe I can Fly - R Kelly
5. Reason Why - Rachel Yamagata

5 things I would do with 100 million
1. Enrol to Uni IMMED. and get meself a pvt apartment, car, laptop and everything else.
2. Buy a huge house that my mom can renovate in anyway she wants.. LOL!
3. Go for Slimming! & Then go on a HUGE shopping spree.. WAHAHAHAHA
4. Create an Empire & have my own fashion label (then like that... i'll get more money!!)
5. Travel anywhere with anyone... I might even be able to pay for anyone to anywhere staying at anyplace!!! wahahaha

5 places I would run away to
1. Beach
2. a coffee house
3. Resort
4. Island
5. anywhere that i feel like running to.. be it a person or not.. lol

5 things I would never wear
1. things that are not suppose to be worn OUT OF THE HOUSE
2. just bra and panties
3. Bikini (well at least not in the figure that i'm in now.. wahaha)
4. Things that i wont be comfortable in
5. Underwear outside my pants, jeans or shorts

5 bad habits
1. Biting my nails
2. Making faces at people
3. Bullying my mom
4. too fussy on certain things
5. being too polite in certain situation

5 biggest joys!
1. My cats
2. My family
3. My 2 groups of 3s
4. Doing things that i'm totally passionate about
5. to know i've make others smile

5 fictional characters I'd date
1. Angel from X-Men
2. Garfield
3. All the prince from various fairytales.. (lol i'm beginning to have a feeling that they're all the same person)
4. Wolverine frim X-Men
5. Ok i have no idea who else... OH YES!! but this would be valid if i'm a guy.. wahaha.. Characters played by ANGELINA JOLIE!! lol

5 unfortunate individuals to do this
1. Melvyn Lee
2. Nur Azizah
3. Nur Hidayah
4. Shahdon
5. Halimah (doesn't mean you're last on the list can escape!)

No comments: