Monday, July 17, 2006

Time really seem to pass by damn slow for the past few days...

Or maybe, being sick does that to people...

Headaches, Fever, Flu...

Well at least, i can walk around now... unlike yesterday... I even blacked out in the kitchen...

argh~!

I hate feeling weak... and my mom finally managed to drag me to the doctor this morning... grrr...

yes yes.. i know very late... but i still go right? so dont even think about nagging at me ah... wahahahaha.. and you know who i'm referring this too.. LOL!!!

I'm bored now! i have no idea what to do!!!

wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I feel like i'm gonna fall asleep anytime soon!

Went for coregroup last friday...

it was interestingly funny! lOL! Helped some of them with their preparation for Magus Luna II. And i found out that they watched the previous Magus Luna. Oh god. *Buries Self* So paiseh-ing lor.. wahahahaha... Played the wolf game later on... Now, THAT game was equally interestingly funny!!!

wahahahahah....

I was wolf twice.

Such an interesting wolf i make! wahahhaa... So innocent. *angelic smiles*

Muahahaha..

So what am i doing now? Idling my time away listening to songs and trying to soothe myself... i think i'm really drowsy rite now..,

Know that I can't get over you
'Cause everything I see is you
And I don't want no substitute
Baby I swear it's...
Deja Vu

-Beyonce's Deja Vu

No comments: