Friday, July 21, 2006

I actually think this website is cute... i didn't know Gummy Bears could be educational... lol..

http://elliottback.com/wp/archives/2005/05/03/7-deadly-gummy-sins/

yeah well.. came across it on yahoo 9.

Anywayz, since NO ONE is entertaining me on the MSN.. *glares at certain people* Can you believe it? one of them even ask me to buy my own game so that i wont be bored... grrr.. !!!!!!!!

I shall indulge in one of those inane ramblings that i do here on my beloved blog! *hugs bloggie!*

I'm on my road to recovery! wahahaha.. or rather, now i'm having a slight sorethroat, but other than that i'm perfectly fine... YAY!

But, i've infected the whole house instead... ahahaha.. my aunt's and grandmother's sick...

the good thing is that, THERE'S NO ONE TO NAG AT ME!! *boogies around*

the bad thing? I HAVE NOTHING TO EAT!!!

Let's talk about....

SINGAPORE IDOL!

Ok dont ask me why... But i've been watching every single spectacular show! I swear me being too free = indulging into toooo much tv! but that's gonna change once my coach comes back from HK end of next week *cries*

So Gayle's the second one to be booted... I thought she would stay for abit longer la... I mean.. Haloo? If Jasmine could stay on, why not Gayle? *faints and dies*

Now the guys,

Joakim reminds me of the next Ace you know.. Not that he has the exact same looks. I mean compared to the rest, he is so called one of the most good looking guys around... so ya.. he's gonna be there for quite awhile.. People better start getting used to that performing monkey i suppose... ahahaha

Speaking of good looking, i'm very sure none of my blog readers here know that once upon a time (around a mth ago) i was actually head over heels with.... JONATHAN LEONG!

I actually found him cute!! wahahaha.. before you guys start killing me online, i'm just gonna announce to the world that..

I TAKE THE "I FIND HIM CUTE" BIT BACK!

Why? You know how Singapore Idol have that little bit of half hour extra show before the results? Yeah. I swear that thing is really wrong to have on air! really! wahahaha... Coz, i suddenly remembered why Jonathan looks damn familiar.

Last week, they showed his old sji fencing photo... and he was there with his sword and all along with his red hair.

No. Its not the red hair that turns me off. Its the red hair that triggered my memory. Coz, that red-haired guy, is the EXACT SAME SPOILT BRAT/ IRRITATING TOOT THAT I'VE GROWN TO DISLIKE DURING MY TIME FENCING WITH THE SJI GUYS!

Among the others la..

well, one coz, he really thinks he was damn cool esp with red hair. Personally, i thought he looked like macdonald.

Secondly, he thought he was damn good.

Thirdly, he thought the girls worshipped the ground he walked on. Well, in a way 2 of my seniors did...

Fourth, I just couldnt stand him!!! or rather the sight of him... really!! his smugness irks me ok.

Actually, if you ask me about the rest of the sji fencers, i would have said the same things... coz, if i didnt, i would actually be dating now.. *Rolls eyes*

Bloody Hell. And i actually thought that spoilt brat was cute?!?! *shivers* My coach better not find out or he'll never stop haunting me.

Speaking of coach, he actually told me to get well soon and take care and that i better be alive the moment he return from Hong Kong.. Talk about sweet. ahahahaha..

Anywayz, i feel like changing my blog skin...

what say you to the following?

1) http://blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=98405&action=Preview - I'm actually considering this, but the lion looks gay somehow.. dont you agree?

2) http://blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=98706&action=Preview - Ok, i love orange and black together, but its not centralised... and the fonts are kinda small rite?

3) http://blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=99056&action=Preview - Now this is nice too.. why cant they make blog skins in the centre?!?! but i like this one too.. wahahaha

4) http://blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=98476&action=Preview

5) http://blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=73275&action=Preview - this is so cute rite? LOL!

Ok that's the current top 5 on my list at the moment.. lol! another reason why i pot it here is so that i have the links la.. abit duh rite... easy access.. wahahaha...

Hmmm, i'm finally feeling sleepy.. so till another time ya'll!

Besides, i didn't know indulging myself in nonsensical blogging could be such fun! wahahaha...

No comments: