Sunday, July 23, 2006

Ok..

i've finally changed my blogskin with a little tweaking done by Shikin.. also known as enlarging my fonts..

wahahhaa..

My blogskin is BRIGHT now!!

I dunno... alittle too bright maybe?? and It seemed a little congested... *Scratch head*

We'll see how long i'll stick with this blogskin.. anywayz, i shall now blog about the NYP Play. This is the first time i went to a play, only to find out the title of the play, seconds before going into the theatre... Why? Coz, Yazid, who informed me about the play didnt tell me wat the title is or wat it was about... he just asked whether i wanna go or not... *Faints*

Now, about the play...

Let's see...

1. i like the ticket. It takes the form of a ration card

2. its free!! wahahaha

3. i like the venue. TFA - Theatre for the arts.

4. I find that most of the characters were either under played or redundant.

5. I like the funny scenes of the play. The lines were really witty.

6. The voice of one of the Jap. soldiers is damn nice.

7. The minimalistic thing was ok, but it could have been further challenged, resulted in the stage being rather 2d

8. There were some wasted scenes

9. I love bookseller - muthu

10. It was an hour play, but it felt kinda long

11. If it was a first attempt at playwrighting = the writer has tons of potential

12. I was confused at some parts, maybe coz, i cant really hear the actors. They spoke alittle too fast/in spurts.

13. The stage directions could have been futher explored.

But all in all, it was a good play...

The end.

There. Not bad rite my commenting? very summarised. LOL!

No comments: