Saturday, July 22, 2006

Went for the NYP play just now with...

Shahdon, Kin, Taufiq and his girl, Yazid and his SEJA friend (is it?) Azmi.

Let's see whether i've gotten the title rite...

wahahaha..

Light of the South.

Am i rite? I shall go check the programme sheet later... LOL!

About it? Comments? I shall dedicate a full blog entry on the play later... for now, i shall just say...

Kudos on the effort!

Need to sleep soon... Guess what have i been doing? its hilarious... i've been look thru my old files, and i've realised how blessed i am...

I've never been so tickled, angered, sad, concerned, all in one night of looking thru files... Talk about a wave of emotions... I guess i'll blog about that too.. Since, i've realised that i actually have a pending business that will continue to stay pending if i dont look to it? i dunno.. we'll see...

But my next blog entry will definitely be about the NYP Play. ehehehe...

No comments: