Monday, July 03, 2006

Went for the interview at Bedok (Hoh Law Corp) on Friday. Well, it went well actually... but i dont think i would wanna work there...

even though there's so many things that's attracting me to the damn place. *kills self*

Supposed to meet Hally since she's been pestering to go out with me since whenever. Met my cousin at Bugis after her school ends... went for lunch and then received a call from her mom rushing her back immed.

I was obviously dragged along only to find out the other person who was together with her mom at the point of time was one that i'm not looking forward to meet.

The 4 of us went to Arab St. And well, the summary was simple... You never fail to amaze me. Especially when you're willing to spend quite an amount over roots than me.

In other words, the damn roots worth more than me.

Yup. I'm being bitter about it... It doesnt help when a few things was revealed... Like how he wanna exchanged my phone with his samsung slide phone (which is actually an EXTRA & UNUSED phone). Well, someone obviously can't see me having more than him.

But me finding out about that EXTRA phone. Well, i nearly strangled someone. I cant believe the things i resort to actually try my luck, to only get rejected and find out things like this after i got my own phone with my own money. ha. THANKS ALOT.

One thing for sure, i just hope i'm treated better in the future by someone of the opp. sex...

Having him doing that to me, makes me wonder whether am i THAT worthless for my own father to treat me like that? If he can...

I dont wanna imagine what the other people of the opposite sex would treat me... the same? am i just at that level? Will i even be worth/mean something to someone in the future?

ARGH!!!!

Ok i'm not feeling too good at the moment... I shall just sign off and continue my friday entry later...

*runs off and hides in a place where no one can see*

No comments: