Thursday, July 13, 2006

Met Azi & Mel today...


YUP YUP! Azi got a new hair style! hehehehe.. wheee..

Met up for lunch, walked around, looked for azi's sneakers... we wanted to watch POC but then... Mel had to go for church today so we cancelled the last minute movie plan...

Bumped into my sec sch best friend... Gosh. Unbelievable... Lost contact eversince poly started... We used to be... like inseparable... we're like a pair of siamese cats... even the difference of class did not manage to pull us apart.. She was in triple science while i was in Comb. sci, pure lit class..

But of course, things have changed... Man. we were both shocked to see each other... seriously. Will be meeting up with her again soon.. =)

Anywayz, i shall not digress any further... back to my outing...

Remember how i've been pestering azi to get her ears pierced since Prom??

WELL!! SHE FINALLY PIERCED HER EARS!! AND I GOT TO CHOOSE HER EAR STUDS!! YAY!!

its this beetle stud.. soooo cute!

then we went to far east gelare's to eat ICE CREAM!! yay even more!

Azi got her own waffle which in the end tempt both me and mel... So, we ended up sharing a waffle! I swear he's trying to kill me... I mean just look at it la.. It even looks sweet from the picture rite??


He even picked caramel sauce over the normal maple syrup! Bloody hell! purposely rite? And his excuse? To get back at me for all the sweet popcorns that i've denied him every time we watch movies... like.. wat the...

I think i had a terrible headache after all that sweetness.. I mean, i dont eat waffle + caramel sauce + honey crunch ice cream + cookies & cream ice cream all in one meal on a daily basis you know...

We got high after that..


Its called sugar rush honies..

After that, mel decided to spend some money on a pair of shades...

and after he left (sadded!) we proceeded to PS!!

that's when i actually started! YIKES!

Well, yes.. i bought shoes.. what else rite?

It all started when we entered Charles & Keith coz, Azi here wanted to buy a pair of sandals to replace her prev. ones... coz, the beads were coming off.. While she was looking around, i took the oppor. to look around as well..

I SHOULDNT HAVE! ARGH!

Coz, i ended up buying this:



Azi bought the exact same shoe.. only, hers is bronze! and that's not all!! We went to People of Asia (POA) next...

Where i found this:

YUP! nice rite? I've been looking around for it.. after i spotted it during one of those fashion runway shows you know... Azi bought the exact same pair too.. wahahhaa.. this is fun! and then she blames me for being a bad influence... wahlau! so unfair.. I never force her to buy lor! lol lol!!

Lemme let you in on our little conversation when the both of us was in front of the mirror...

AZI: Dee, nice or not? I feel like going to war.

ME: ............... *faints and dies*

No comments: