Wednesday, October 25, 2006

2 decades of living.

and nothing interesting has yet to happen other than the fact that my colleagues are being very sweet coz, they have decided to have a mini celebration for me during lunch.

Pizza has just arrived.

*faints*

Special thanks to those who wished me.

In order, my thanks goes to...

1. Nur - My cute niece who msged me last night.. wahahaha

2. Azi - Who messaged me somewhere at midnight.. wahahaha..

3. Mel - Thanks for the 530am birthday message ah.. *rolls eyes* Luckilly i was sleeping like a log.. if not i would have strangled him already. WAHAHAH!! but anywayz, the msg was greatly appreciated.

4. Suk Ching - Where have you been!? I havent seen you in the longest time yo!

5. Mawar - My cousin who's in Malaysia who is like exactly a year older than me. Yup her b-day's today too!!


MAWAR!! HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!!


Ok i forgot whether i gave her my blog address or not... wahahha.. i was just about to ask her what she wants since she's coming this friday.. WAHAHAH..


Marini a.k.a Baby - My other cousin who's coming this friday. Her b-day's on Saturday..

So to this 6 pple.. Thank you very much..

And of course to my aunt who gave me like 2 times more raya collection. WAHAHAHHA!!

Sidetrack: I think i'm having stomachache and I'm hungry.

tsk tsk tsk..

Oh and have i mentioned?!

I'm sooo tired!

WAHAHAHAHAHA

And the rest who wished me after i've posted this post. THANKS!!

No comments: