Monday, October 30, 2006

If it could rain so heavily today,

so could the tears.

WHAT IS EFFING WRONG WITH ME?!?!

Why does the tears come ever so easily?
Why is it that when i need a ear you've disappeared?
Why on earth do i worry so much? Over everything?
Why on earth can't i feel things when i'm asked to.. but when i'm alone everything else tumbles around me?
Why is it that when i need a hug you're not around?
Why isn't everything easy?
Why can't everything disappear when i reopen my eyes?
Why are there so many choices to be made?
and finally, i'm asking this... Why am i burying myself in solitude?

WHY WHY WHY?!

Maybe leaving my life would be the best idea. But would i be able to endure it by myself is another different story altogether.

I hate being ignored. Like everyone, i'll definitely feel unwanted.

Maybe feeling what i'm feeling is not worth it. Maybe, i'm just wasting my time.

Sidetrack: My internet's back! i'm over the moon...Do you know i feel deprived without it? its like.. the weekend, and i cant even talk to the people i haven't spoken to or meet in ages. I miss them and i definitely need an outlet.

Sadded.

No comments: