Tuesday, October 17, 2006

OH GOD!

I'm at work now with a splitting headache.

ARGH!

How i wish i can just curl up in my chair and sleep till its time to leave. I've never been so worn out in the longest time.

I WANNA GO HOME!! *screams*

-----------------------------------------

On a brighter note,

There's so many things i wanna watch!

1. Cheek - Sounds interesting. For those in DT they should know her. Jean Ng, the drama instructor from last yr's coregroup and my current director will be acting in this show. Will be staged at the Drama Centre Black Box on 26th October. Ticket prices are reasonable.

2. Notre Dame De Paris - Now, THAT ONE! i really wanna watch!!! Its like the set seemed soooo IMPRESSIVE!! and i'm curious what its gonna be like in Indoor Stadium and all.. but the ticket prices are like.. *faints* Standard - S$298, S$198, S$158, S$118, S$68.. NOooo!!

3. Puteri Gunung Ledang The Musical - THIS ONE ALSO I WANNA WATCH!! It'll be at Esplanade Theatre and the ticket prices are:

Standard - S$95, S$65, S$45, S$35
VIP Box - S$95

*wiggles eyebrow* This one confirm watch one.. WAHAHHAHA!!!

4. Legend Alive Online: Mama Looking For Her Cat - Now, this play is like the most interesting thing that could ever happen. Wahahha.. its like a combination between stage and cyber space.. and the cast? its from singapore, vienna and austria! The director is like.. DAMN NICE la.. Now, how did i know so much about this? Coz, i would have gotten a role in it if... if... if... I COULD SING! *pulls hair* i don't care.. i'm gonna go and get myself a vocal trainer. HRMPH! But i still dunno why they need me to sing... its not as if its a musical.. or maybe.. they just dont like me! *stomps around* The tickets are affordable at Esplanade Theatre Studio and it sounds interesting enough for me to check it out.. so ya.. we'll see..

5. The Phantom of The Opera - now this one can KIV. Since, its in March next yr. WAHAHAHA!!

Ok i better get back to my work.

Will blog again later.

No comments: