Monday, October 16, 2006

"Where'd you go?
I miss you so,
Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone."

Haiz.

Hari Raya's coming pple! my house is painted! well, most of it anywayz.

Oh ya. Went for Magus Luna on Saturday. The 2nd Magus Luna in the history of DramaTec. Well, i hope Magus Luna will always be around. hahaha..

Now, Magus Luna brought fond memories to me. I mean don't you get it? I remembered when we did Magus Luna I. It was definitely an experience. Like a dream you can never forget.

Fairytales.

That's the theme for Magus Luna this yr.

Let's see... I dunno what to say about it really.. hahaha..

Anywayz, to the girls of 3 wishes. Well done! It actually came as a surprise for me that you guys stayed to the roles that were given during your "audition". But you guys were good. Don't doubt that. You stayed true to the essence of your role.

There were colourful costumes, colourful characters.

oh ya, there was a particular cat and unicorn that i saw during the Magus Luna even though they didnt particularly looked like a unicorn or a cat. I would rather not say what they looked like.. wahahha.. but i've heard that there were people who mistook the cat for a monkey and the unicorn as... hmmm.. that one.. i dunno.. hahaha~!!

The both of them was cute la... too bad we didn't get to have supper yest eh? Maybe next time?!

I dunno what else to say about Magus Luna II. Hmmmm..

Anywayz, it was great seeing the juniors again and some others. I do hope to see you guys again soon. LOL!

Something someone said to me on that faithful saturday night about us, i will never forget. Rite Hally?
---------------------------------------------

On other topics, I didn't go to work today. THAT WAS LIKE YAY! wahahhaa... well, i had slight asthma today.. but i could still go to work if i really wanted to.. but then my mom saw how tired i was and she forced me to go to the doctor and get an MC for myself. Which i did. Gladly. hahahhaa..

Anywayz, my idea has solidified. My decision has been made. I'm not gonna stay long and that's that.

I think i'd be happier without it. Period.
----------------------------------

You know, I have this feeling that i'm currently unstable. I'm not gonna make any other decisions after this.

I'm young. I'm gonna live it my way.
----------------------------------

I need to iron my clothes for work tmr.

And pack my stuff.

I have a photoshoot tmr after work.

Shit.

Its definitely gonna be one long night.

Haiz.

No comments: