Saturday, October 07, 2006

THE HAZE IS A BITCH!

Thank god for the NEL line that i take everyday to work that i'm spared from the haze outside half the time.. I don't even know what's the condition like outside till the time that i go home and i need to cross the overhead bridge to the train station.

But that also like 5mins only.

Wednesday, when i had training, that wasn't bad.. coz, my mom's partner picked me up from training and send me home.. so i was sparred of the pollution in the air. AGAIN.

But i wasn't about to get lucky the second time round. Friday came. I met Hally & Shahdon. We went shopping. And then ran into Shaiful coz Don & Shai was going to watch a movie.

Walked outside. And then the Haze got to me. I started coughing. And coughing and coughing.

---------------

And i shall stop for now coz i'm pissed with my grandmother..

I'm bloody pissed. I'm going out of the house... before i'm going to quarrel with her big time.

i'll be back later.

No comments: