Saturday, October 07, 2006

Its saturday...

And it feels weird...

Coz, its the first saturday that i'm actually lazing at home... *faints*

In front of the comp... with nothing to do... with time on my hands... and looking at my phone every so often to see whether anyone will beep or call to ask me out..

Just feels alittle odd.. Oh well.. if it happens often.. i'll get used to it.. LOL!

ahahhahaa...

For the first timeeee... When i loook into your eyes... For the first timeeeeeeee... iiii know who you areeeee...

Wahahaha.. ok i'm being crappy.. that's Rod Stewart btw. LOL~!

I'm leaving the house soon for a short rehearsal.. i wonder if i have any plans later.. if not i shall head home and be the good girl that i am..

And i'm itching to change my blogskin again.. lOL!

Ish. Nad is toooo free.. Oh well. maybe its just today!! hehehee..

No comments: