Friday, October 06, 2006

I'M SICK AND TIRED OF DOING WHAT I'M DOING!!

I wanna cry already la like this..

Rubbish...

This goes on and on and on.. and it doesnt seem to end..

Seriously, i would rather get locked up in a room with books to read and that would still be more interesting than now. Or maybe even get locked up in a room with nothing but a window is also much more interesting la.

Haiz..

I should just stop complaining... Coz, thats what i'm good at wat... getting into things that i don't really like doing...

YOU KNOW WHY?!?!?!

Coz, i never seem to get what i want. NEVER EVER.

Well, so it seems.

Ok.. I think i'm in one of my moods today...

*buries self*

Ok ok.. I have to think happy stuff.. i'm going out later.. cannot be wet blanket.. cannot cannot..

And as i scroll up to read this entry again..

I realise that this is one of my most schizo entries ever..

*jumps off edge into pool*

No comments: