Sunday, October 22, 2006

My rehearsals with DSA has taught me alot of things!

I've met a girl the past few rehearsals.

What we lack in, they definitely have excess of it.

I swear she's an angel.

An angel who's always aware if my day is down. An angel who could literally make my day just by a hug. An angel that can make me smile just by a kiss even though i come from a really tiring day.

Once i reach rehearsal, i'll have a girl running to me and giving me a bear hug before planting a kiss on my cheek or rather showering me with kisses. LOL.

Arassi's her name.

Today she came to me and sat on my lap, hugged me like a koala and kissed my cheeks. She started showering me with little kisses last week. I was definitely shock at first, but after awhile i got used to it.

She's sweet, cute and angelic. Her hugs & kisses literally made my saturday evenings unforgettable.

But i digress.

She came to me today and sit in my lap and hugged me and kissed my cheek and kissed my ear which send me into fits of giggles and making her stop doing that was obviously in vain. She has definitely found one of my ticklish spots. *faints*

I finally got her to stop after i kissed her cheek. In return, i got the sweetest of smiles from her. My heart literally melted.

She continued sitting in my lap hugging me until i told her that i have to go for my rehearsal. She refused to let me go until i promised her that i will hug her after she finished her rehearsals and i've finished mine.

Then she just looked at me with the cutest of eyes and her chubby little hands caressed my cheek and she whispered in my ear, "I love you. You know that? Please don't forget that i love you" and she kissed my cheek again before hopping away for her rehearsals.

And once again my heart melted for that little girl.

I'll take a picture with her soon and post it up here.

No comments: