Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Its 4.11am and it marks the 1st day of Hari Raya.

And yes, i'm still awake.

I've been trying to connect to the net from midnight just now but my connection's been failing me.

You know, for the past 4 yrs, i fell sick on the first day of Hari Raya.

This year is no difference. Only that I fell sick yesterday.

You know, in a span of 2 mths i've fallen sick THREE TIMES!

shit man.

Maybe i'm dying? Ok i foresee afew people saying,"Stop Talking Rubbish Nad!" lol.

You know how guilty i feel? not being able to help my mom in the preparation and cleaning of the house and whatnots. And this is like the first time since i can remember that at 4am of hari raya, my mom is awake and we've just finished arranging flowers.

My cousins driving in from Malaysia this coming Friday. I'm looking forward to that.

Coz,
1. Its a friday. Duh! Who doesn't look forward to that?

2. I've not seen one of my cousins in the longest time.

I wonder who's coming tmr. Its the first day of hari raya and i don't think i have any plans for the day. Maybe i shall ask Siok Lan whether she wanna come over and eat since she's been hinting that to me for the past year.

Anyone else wanna come over tmr? LOL.

My Baju Kurung this yr is Turqoise.

I wonder whether this yr's hari raya will be any different. I'm turning 20 soon and I wonder will there be any change in my life for that as well.

I'm curious.

Oh and I've not gone for fencing for 2 trainings, my sir is confirm gonna nag and make noise if he thinks that i've gained weight. Which I HOPEFULLY don't think so. I'll definitely strangle myself if that happened.

I don't wanna be fat anymore!! *Rolls on the floor laughing*

I'm sucha contradiction. LOL!

My internet connection's screwing up again! ARGH! I shall try again tmr i suppose.

Oh and since its hari raya and all, before my internet connection goes haywire again..

I will take this opportunity to wish all muslims out there SELAMAT HARI RAYA.

And to all of my friends, regardless of race and religion, I'd like to ask for forgiveness for anything wrong that i might have done to you guys, be it on purpose or otherwise... OK? wahahhaa.. and since this is such a great month, being Hari Raya and all.. better forgive me ok?? WAHAHAHA..

And anything i might do after this, just continously forgive me till end of this month.. and anything that continues after that... just bring forward to next yr la ok!? wahahahha...

Love you all and i miss you guys. To all, Come my house ok?! And and and.. Jalan raya anyone?

"Why is it that everytime i close my eyes and all i see is you? Its only been a short while since we last met. Or maybe its just been too long for me?"

No comments: