Thursday, October 05, 2006

Everytime i hear this song.. And when the chorus comes along..

This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!


I tend to remember alot of things... And then grin to myself.. wahahah.. i dunno whether or not some people would have the same thoughts crossing their mind when this pass thru their head...

Tmr's friday.. and i'm totally looking forward to it!!! I mean halo!!! ITS BLOODY FRIDAY LA!!

Oh and guess wat? I fell yest during training and i have sucessfully twisted my ankle. But its not hurting.. so i'm fine.. its jut a little sore..

I'm meeting Hally tomorrow! Dinner reservation is made. Phew! I've learnt my lesson every time I go out and there never seem to be any place vacant for pple to break fast... it sucks. BIG TIME!

i'm gonna spend Hally's money tomorrow!! *grins*

Speaking of spending money, i'm gonna strangle mel if he makes me buy something this weekend! That is if i happen to meet him... *rolls eyes*

Oh and and and.. NEWSFLASH!!!

HARI RAYA'S COMING! IN 2 WEEKS TIME!! YAY!! wahahaha.. BUT, i still have yet to search for my Baju Kurung.. This again.. Sucks. BIG TIME! I simply don't have the time to go anywhere man.. Grrr..

Oh and the watch on my blog... Where i put as my latest indulgence.. just to clarify to some people..

like hally...

I OWN THAT WATCH NOW!! wahahaha..

Just something my mom force me to buy to remind me of what i got myself for my first pay... I didn't really like it at first.. but now.. i'm falling in love with it.. lol.. Its hard not to.. doncha agree??

Anywayz, that's all for now.. i'll update again soon...

No comments: